Friday, February 1, 2008

Rimrock Musings...and 5 am Meetings

Here is what I have to offer - tonight, I watched a man pluck the base guitar deeper and more soulfully than had seen in a while and I spent a decent amount of time thinking and talking.

7:00 AM could never come any sooner - but here is where I am - a crappy poem - but,
none the less, it feels good to write shitty poetry....

Long Ways... Hard Roads...and turn,
the life from portrait to landscape...
and it's funny, no matter how hard the change, it's funny.
To smile as you read sideways or upside down,
To live as you feel sideways or upside down.

Portrait to landscape does not make a change -
other than life -

To smile as you read sideways or upside down,
To live as feel sideways or upside down.

Like I said - shitty - but 7:00 am is still on it's way.

No comments: